PoSTeD LaBeLs: "DO CHECK THESE LABELS FOR YOUR OWN CONVeNIENT, TQ"
- MaLaYSia'S PoLiTiCaL SCeNaRiOs
- FUNNY TEASER-'JuST FoR LaUGH'
- TRaNSFoRMeRS THe MoViE 2007
- LaTesT MoVie ReVieW AnD UP-To-DaTe NeWs
- MiSCeLLaNeouS PoSTinG
- NeW MoDeL CaR AnD DRiViNG TiPs
- F1 NeWs
- GoVeRNMeNT SeRVaNT's UP-To-DaTe NeWs
- HeaLTH TiPs
- TRaNsFoRMeRs THe MoVie 2009: ReVeNGe OF THe FaLLeN
- CooL WeB TooLs
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
"PeRMaTaNG PaUH BY-ELeCTioN On AuG 26"....
The Election Commission has set Aug 16 for nomination and Aug 26 for polls for the Permatang Pauh by-election. The seat became vacant July 31 after PKR president Datuk Seri Dr. Wan Azizah Wan Ismail resigned from her Permatang Pauh MP’s post to make way for her husband Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim to contest in the by-election.
Dr. Wan Azizah had been MP of the constituency since 1999. The return to the Permatang Pauh constituency is said to be like a homecoming for Anwar who first won the seat as a Barisan Nasional candidate in 1982. The Barisan Nasional has still not named its candidate to contest the seat. - THe STaR ONLiNe