Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has received a copy of the police report made by Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan who claimed that the PKR de facto leader had sodomised him. Speaking at a press conference at Yayasan Aman here yesterday, Anwar said there were contradictory statements made in relation to the case and he therefore believed the allegation was aimed at tarnishing his image.
It is learnt that the police report was given to him on Friday. He said he had also seen the first medical report made by a Pusrawi Hospital doctor and was privy to the second medical report. Earlier, Anwar said that swearing on the Quran did not absolve a person of his sin and a Muslim should not make a mockery of the Holy Book by swearing on it. He said he decided to take the alleged sodomy case to the Syariah Court because his honour and dignity were at stake. - THe STaR ONLiNe
PoSTeD LaBeLs: "DO CHECK THESE LABELS FOR YOUR OWN CONVeNIENT, TQ"
- MaLaYSia'S PoLiTiCaL SCeNaRiOs
- FUNNY TEASER-'JuST FoR LaUGH'
- TRaNSFoRMeRS THe MoViE 2007
- LaTesT MoVie ReVieW AnD UP-To-DaTe NeWs
- MiSCeLLaNeouS PoSTinG
- NeW MoDeL CaR AnD DRiViNG TiPs
- F1 NeWs
- GoVeRNMeNT SeRVaNT's UP-To-DaTe NeWs
- HeaLTH TiPs
- TRaNsFoRMeRs THe MoVie 2009: ReVeNGe OF THe FaLLeN
- CooL WeB TooLs