WeLcOmE: Http://saiful-anis.blogspot.com Headline Animator

Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Friday, July 11, 2008

THe STAR FRee TiCKeTs ReDeMPTioN (JouRNeY To THe CeNTRe To THe EaRTH): "DaMN!!! THe FRee TiCKeTs WeRe Too LeSS"....

P/s: Sighhhh!!!! Damn the queue was too long just for the 2 free tickets of the 'Journey To The Centre Of The Earth. I shouldn't be too confident of getting the tickets. Yesterday, the STAR newspaper decided on its Saturday last week issue to give complimentary free passes of the movie for the first 120 readers who bring along the coupon during the redemption time (7pm-8pm) at the GSC Mid-valley Megamall. I was there at about 5pm and I wasn't aware that I should have been at the redemption counter as early as possible despite the facts that it was the first-come-first-serve basis. As matter a fact, I was wandering around until 6.15pm and what a surprise to see that the queue was too long. It was quite disappointed scene but I decided to stick on the line as if there is someone who forgot to bring their coupon for the redemption. At the end of the day, I've ended up by getting nothing but only tired of the long queue and feeling damn frustrated. Expression of me until now: "Expressionless!!!" So does the cat lying on the end of the sofa like above....HeHeHe!!! HuHuHuHu....