Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has never denied going to the Desa Damansara condominium here where his former aide Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan claimed he was sodomised, Internet news portal Malaysiakini reported.
“I (have) never said that I have never been there,” Anwar said, adding that he would elaborate on the issue later. Last night, one of his aides told The Star: “It is an occupied unit which belongs to one of his friends and he held meetings with top civil servants there. They discussed business and political matters.”
Malaysiakini also reported that Anwar refused to entertain a question on whether Saiful had ever accompanied him overseas. It said, press reports had claimed that Saiful had also alleged that he was sodomised by Anwar when they were both overseas. - THe STaR ONLiNe
PoSTeD LaBeLs: "DO CHECK THESE LABELS FOR YOUR OWN CONVeNIENT, TQ"
- MaLaYSia'S PoLiTiCaL SCeNaRiOs
- FUNNY TEASER-'JuST FoR LaUGH'
- TRaNSFoRMeRS THe MoViE 2007
- LaTesT MoVie ReVieW AnD UP-To-DaTe NeWs
- MiSCeLLaNeouS PoSTinG
- NeW MoDeL CaR AnD DRiViNG TiPs
- F1 NeWs
- GoVeRNMeNT SeRVaNT's UP-To-DaTe NeWs
- HeaLTH TiPs
- TRaNsFoRMeRs THe MoVie 2009: ReVeNGe OF THe FaLLeN
- CooL WeB TooLs