WeLcOmE: Http://saiful-anis.blogspot.com Headline Animator

Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"ONe-IN-THe-MiLLioN OF THe GM-HuMMeR H2 ON THe MaLaYSia's RoaD".....

P/s: It was awesome!!!!! HeHeHe!!! It was one of the kind vehicle has ever been spotted in KL so far. I mean, for me it was such an achievement to see in your own eyes that this America-manufactured vehicle was being driven by Malaysia's people. It was a General Motors (GM)-Hummer H2 vehicle which usually being used as a military vehicles a.k.a Humvee and not to mention it was one of the Transformers the movie character vehicle which is the Ratchet. I was on my way to the Cineleisure to watch 'The Journey To The Centre Of The Earth' and while exiting to the Curve, we stumbled upon this unfamiliar vehicle and managed to snap few pictures without noticeably seen by the driver. It was a huge vehicle and all windscreens were tinted in black (it was hard to see people inside). I wish I could see it more in closely.....