PoSTeD LaBeLs: "DO CHECK THESE LABELS FOR YOUR OWN CONVeNIENT, TQ"
- MaLaYSia'S PoLiTiCaL SCeNaRiOs
- FUNNY TEASER-'JuST FoR LaUGH'
- TRaNSFoRMeRS THe MoViE 2007
- LaTesT MoVie ReVieW AnD UP-To-DaTe NeWs
- MiSCeLLaNeouS PoSTinG
- NeW MoDeL CaR AnD DRiViNG TiPs
- F1 NeWs
- GoVeRNMeNT SeRVaNT's UP-To-DaTe NeWs
- HeaLTH TiPs
- TRaNsFoRMeRs THe MoVie 2009: ReVeNGe OF THe FaLLeN
- CooL WeB TooLs
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
DaReDeViL PaK GuaRD: "GuARDiNG THe WRoNG SiDeWaY".....
P/s: On the last Friday evening, I was on my way back from Cyberjaya to Puchong to fetch up my beloved wife. While queuing at the LDP's Touch n' Go lane, I saw a peculiar uniform which was sitting restlessly writing up something with no fear of being hit by any heavy vehicles. Perhaps, this security guard wasn't aware the danger of guarding the toll booth at the wrong sideway. To make it worst, he was guarding at the heavy vehicles lane and it could get nasty as if any of the heavy vehicles lost of its control and slammed into his hot spot.