WeLcOmE: Http://saiful-anis.blogspot.com Headline Animator

Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TRaNsFORMeRs OPTiMuS PRiMe VoYaGeR CLaSS CLoSe UP PiCTuRes (MY CoLLeCTiON)....

P/s: This is my old collection of the Transformers Optimus Prime Voyager Class. I got it last year at the Toy's R Us Mid-Valley Megamall with the price of RM99.90. Now, we have the upgrade version of same class which is called 'The First Strike Optimus Prime'. The colour of the upgrade version was pretty much lamed and there were a lot painting jobs missing as compared to the upgrade version. Mmmm...I'm not gonna describe on the upgrade version coz I didn't have it. Anyway, this figures actually quite hard to find nowadays and 'Alhamdulilah' (thank god) that I've managed to take it at the first place....HeHeHe!!! Selling price now would be approximately RM180++ and presumably I wouldn't sell it in the e-bay despite of it’s hard to find and most probably isn't been manufactured anymore...