WeLcOmE: Http://saiful-anis.blogspot.com Headline Animator

Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

PeTRoL FueL WiLL Be INCReaSiNG ToMoRRoRoW??...

I just got the news from my wife. She received the forwarded sms and immediately alerted me of the news. I really don't know whether it is the true rumour or not, but what I'm pretty sure that the cabinet's ministers have made some consensus decision on the fuel subsidy and fuel price hikes today. The announcement will be made shortly (around 5pm++). From what I've heard, there will be some incentives to the small vehicles user and motorcyclists and they will be given some cash payment based on the newly scheme fuel prices. From what I did understand so far, all petrol and diesel consumers will be paying according to the global fuel price without the subsidy which approximately RM3.20/litre and the mechanism of paying the subsidy back to the consumers are maybe to the eligible consumers who are using the small vehicles and motorcyclists as well. For the high capacity vehicles, they will not been given the subsidy money and they have to pay according to the market price. It sounds interesting right!!! Anyway, don't be panic. Just prepare for yourself for another price 'tsunami'....