WeLcOmE: Http://saiful-anis.blogspot.com Headline Animator

Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OPTiMuS PRiMe'S HeaD SCuLPT 1:12 ScaLe BuST...

P/s: Magnificent!!!!...HeHeHe!!! I wish I could have it. Anyway, I just got the Japanese company website which produced the Optimus Prime's head sculpt 1:12 scale bust through the anonymous flickr contributor. It has to be pre-ordered and the price stated in the web is USD138 which is equivalent around RM440+ (excluded the postage fee: Postage fee is USD25 for flat rate international courier). From what I saw, it has a lot of detailing in terms of its colour scheme, exact battle shield and functional eye ball with LED embedded inside it. Before this, I've posted the Bumblebee Bust pictures and apparently it's quite the same figure details with the Optimus Prime's bust. I do hope somebody has bought it in Malaysia so that I could look and examine it really closely in the real scenes...