WeLcOmE: Http://saiful-anis.blogspot.com Headline Animator

Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Monday, May 12, 2008

BaRRiCaDe AND JaZZ PReMiuM SeRiEs ARe IN MY PoSSeSSiON NoW...HeHeHe!!

P/s: Wowww!!!..No words can be described the latest of these Transformers action figure toys. These are the Premium Series as I've posted few of the YouTube video clips which showing you the video preview of these action figure toys done by Sean Long and that you have it. It was in front of me now. In fact, it has landed in Malaysia for the first time. I have it in my possession now...HeHeHe!! The price was quite impressive. The cost was about RM50 each. Not bad ekk? I got from Toy-Workers Shop at Subang Jaya, Selangor. Thanks to Sam and James for putting aside and save it for me before being snapped by other Transformer gigs...At my first glimpse, I'd say that it was marvellous of having these toys. Colour schemes were being improved a lot and as a matter of fact, the labels were retrofitted as similar as the exact vehicles in the movie. No wonder, it is a hardcore hunting act for those who are willingly to find it with any kind of circumstances....